Why people don't understand this is beyond me.
Here goes:
If I am a business owner (one of the wealthy), whom provides goods and services; when my taxes go up, who do you think is going to pay for it?
Me? Wrong!
You are! I'm going to pass that cost to you. Don't you get that?
Goodness gracious... next time you go to your favorite fast food joint and prices go up, ask them this question: Why did your prices rise?
Hopefully you get this!
So... when Obama says that the wealthiest Americans are going to pay for health care reform, who do you really think is going to pay for that?
NO! Not the wealthiest Americans! You're still not getting it. You are! They're going to pass that cost to you! They're not going to take a hit!
Here, I'm going to try this one more time. When gas prices rise, did you ever notice that you pay higher prices, not the owner of the station?
YES YES... that's right! When fuel cost went up last summer, you saw your food prices rise. It cost more to ship food, so they passed that cost on to you.
YES!! When the owner of the local coffee shop goes to do his taxes and he's paying a higher percentage, he's going to charge more for a cup of coffee to make up for that.
Exactly, he (the wealthy guy) is not paying for health care reform, you are!
More on how it can be fixed later. I need to save the good stuff for when I start campaigning in 6 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment