Since we are on the topic and I somewhat addressed it yesterday; I was able to find some information on earthquakes.
Recently there has been some earthquakes; it seems every time that happens, we start getting the END TIMES bug in our pants again.
Here is a list I found of earthquakes in the past. Remember: READ HISTORY!!
Date AD: Location: Deaths:
532 Syria 130,000
678 Syria 170,000
856 Iran:Qumis Damghan 200,000
893 India: Daipul 180,000
893 Iran: Ardabil 150,000
1138 Egypt, Syria 230,000
1139 Iran: Gansana 100,000
1290 China: Chihili 100,000
1556 China 830,000
1641 Iran: Dehkwargan, Tabriz 300,000
1662 China 300,000
1669 Sicily: (Etna eruption) 100,000
1693 Sicily: Catania and Naples 100,000
1703 Japan: Hokkaido 100,000
1721 Iran: Tabriz 100,000
1730 China:Chihili 100,000
1730 Japan: Hokkaido 137,000
1731 China: Peking 100,000
1737 India: Calcutta 300,000
1780 Iran: Tabriz 100,000
1850 China 300-400,000
1876 Bay of Bengal (tsunami) 215,000
1908 Italy: Messina/Reggio 110,000
No comments:
Post a Comment